среда, 31 октября 2018 г.

I will draw cute illustrations of animals

I will draw cute illustrations of animals












About:

Hi there;) I will create Cute & Funny illustrations of any kind of animal, in order to make your book, publication, website, blog, game, app or brand adorably endearing for your audience.

Reviews


ilikestories:It was such a pleasure working with Debora. She designed an animal character for me, and I absolutely love the design. She is very talented, and I would highly recommend her. She was very communicative and accommodating. Great work!

debbietwin:Great customer, from the start with a detailed briefing, nice inputs on the creative process and always available and engaged for clarifying any doubts.

ckccomp:Quality of illustrations was very good. Great communication, thanks.

debbietwin:Just too demanding, when the gig is just a black outline.

jasonpink:Excellent communication


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий