пятница, 26 октября 2018 г.

I will design an original minimalist poster or artwork

I will design an original minimalist poster or artwork












About:

Minimalist Posters

Hi, I'm David, and I've worked as a professional graphic designer for over 7 years.

I am confident that, if there is someone who can do a home run with your minimalist artwork, that is me. I specialize in designs with minimalist style for posters, decorative artwork, invitations, etc. We can create a minimalist poster of your favorite movie or an impressive picture of your city or favorite place, you just have to give me your idea and I will create a 100% unique and original design.

So go ahead take a look at our portfolio in https://bit.ly/2OjFesJ


Why should you choose us?

100% Satisfactions
24/7 Support
Unique Ideas
Commercial License
A1 Size 300Dpi Poster
High Quality Professional Graphics
24 Hour Delivery
Vector files in high resolution
Source files
And we are ready to work at any time!

The packages work with sizes up to A2, for large formats ask me!

If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me.

We hope to hear from you soon :)

Reviews


djfactory:Seller delivered a gorgeous poster. A great artist to work with, I highly recommend this gig.

fermir95:David un gran artista que plasma las ideas y las convierte en realidad.

davidcolonfilm:Otro excelente proyecto con Fermir, gracias por confiar nuevamente en nosotros y continuemos trabajando !

djfactory:For $32 the seller sent me a silhouette with no background and delivered the order. Something that would take about 5 seconds to do on photoshop. He then sent me other options at an upsell but told me I must first accept the low quality delivery. I told him he can just extend the order and then he went cold and stopped responding to my messages.

maggiemagurl:Wonderful job. So creative! Will definitely order again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий