среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will illustrate and design anything you like

I will illustrate and design anything you like












About:



What I offer.

I will illustrate and design anything you can imagine, from realistic portraits, vector images, logo design, t-shirts and much more. This will then be sent to you in the digital format you require.

All my work i provide is original and can be supplied ready to feature on anything from t-shirts to business cards, flyers, merchandise, websites and blogs.

What inspiration files can you send me ?.

From hand drawn sketches to low quality raster images, I will accept them all, if you have any questions just send me a message before you order.

Delivery Time.

Good work takes time, the standard delivery time is THREE days. For express options please see the extra options available.

NOTE: Please contact me about your requirements before placing an order, this is so I may asses the complexity of the work i need to undertake. I aim to reply to all messages within an hour.

Thanks for dropping in.

Neil (Mr Nope)

Reviews


staceycarolfi:Thank you cant wait to work with you again!

mrnope:Really enjoyed this project client was excellent

sgstudiollc:It was everything I wanted and needed.

mrnope:Excellent client

crisvald:Just AMAZING working with Mrnope. I'm coming back very soon for part II, thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий