среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will create a fantasy character illustration for you

I will create a fantasy character illustration for you












About:

Hello! My name is MAJO :D and I will design CREATIVE and custom illustrations for your unique project.

You get in the basic package:

  • 1 Hand Illustrated monochrome image (1 color)
  • Include High-Res Files, Full Body 1 Figure, Background
  • 300 dpi JPG & PDF

Note:

  • Please give me your complete brief , so I can relate to your imagination
  • Kindly purchase gig extra for COMMERCIAL USE for Basic Packages if you intend to use it commercially.
  • If you require the source file please purchase for Basic & Standard Packages

All illustrations will be MADE to ORDER, TRADITIONALLY HAND DRAWN, scanned and digitally edited for contrast. Illustrations will be digitally colored. I am also able to hand paint your illustrations with the technique you need.  Please inbox me for custom orders.

Why choose me?

  • Attentive
  • On time
  • Will take your vision and make it come true
  • Easy to contact
  • I love what I do and I am very excited to work with you

I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio and socials. With the license, you are allowed to use it as you want for projects and business but I still own that artwork. If you need I can take it secret for a while  

Thank you! :)


Reviews


maxgeronimo:Very intuitive and great attention to detail!

majito6006:it's always an outstanding experience to work with this client

bobbrown08:MJ was very responsive to feedback and produced some great illustrations for me. I look forward to working with her again.

majito6006:Outstanding experience

lolomaan:Everything perfect!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий