среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will draw anything about cartoon, game or fantasy character

I will draw anything about cartoon, game or fantasy character












About:

Hi everyone!

My name is PUTRA .I'm a illustrator
-It's 15 $ for Clean Detail sketch (1 character )
please message me to get your price for full color illustration
The price of the illustration is based on its details and complexity.


I will paint you an art commission:
*Character concept art
*Fight scenes
*Portrait
*creature concept art
*Illustration Game
*Etc.

ATTENTION: Please disscuss with me before ordering

Reviews


rubenhamilius:Great work!

ajidwiputra:friendly buyer. explain clearly what to do. can't wait for the next project

rubenhamilius:Very quick response, understood briefing perfectly.

ajidwiputra:great buyer..always comunicative

hotygaming:This seller was great to work with and completed all of the tasks I wanted and more. He was able to work with the style and did a great job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий