среда, 31 октября 2018 г.

I will create whimsical children book illustrations

I will create whimsical children book illustrations












About:

I create hand-drawn and digital illustrations in my whimsical style. I illustrate children's books, poetry, adult books, poster art, book covers, etc. I work with acrylic, watercolor, pixel and vector art. I have been illustrating for 2 years and worked on over 10 books. I will create new illustrations every time and won't sell your illustrations to anyone else. I would require credit for the illustrations. My name is Syeda Jabeen Qadri and you can lookup some books illustrated by me on Amazon. I take upfront payment, would retain the copyrights to the illustrations and would like a free copy of the book sent to me. 

Price Quote:

- Please include your page size, number of spot, half or spread illustrations, number of characters per page and in the story
- Please mention the amount of detail you need in the backgrounds. Send a reference picture.

Thank you for viewing my gig. Please inbox me before ordering.

Reviews


snail87:Happy with the drawing, thank you.

jujapa:The seller had good samples. The seller followed guidelines about the illustration.

jbqadri:Gave very clear instructions and offered a very interesting project! Hope to work again with this buyer soon.

mikebishop1:Met Dealine as agreed. Thank you so much!

djt9006:Great job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий