среда, 31 октября 2018 г.

I will create a original geometric tattoo design

I will create a original geometric tattoo design












About:

I'm going to create a simple and original geometric tattoo design at a price just for you in png and jpg format, to make the design I will combine all your ideas so you can get to a final design,If you have any questions, contact the private.

I wait for your order

Att: Maria.

Reviews


thaliafabiola:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

oldglorydesign:Amazing service - This was exactlty how I wanted it. Based on some basic requirements, she was able to capture my design with excellent accuracy.\n\nHighly recomended!

mari25luna:Very good buyer

pierre_r:I'm happy with the result! Thank you

mari25luna:good buyer


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий