среда, 31 октября 2018 г.

I will make various interesting illustrations and character design

I will make various interesting illustrations and character design












About:

My illustrations will fulfill your every command and desire. During the fact that i have my own unique style you will receive amazing and wacky  and most importantly fresh characters full of life. I know how to use following programs:
  1. Paint Tool Sai. (program for easy and fast edits on a graphic board)
  2. Photoshop.
  3. Corel Draw Graphics Suite 
  4. Illustrator
  5. Indesign

Reviews


lukej22478:Always kept up to date with me and gave me an amazing drawing. would probably go to say he's better than most companies on here

mixi_illustrati:This is how the customer should behave, Very kind, very good fellow mate! Will do more work for Lukej!

eitsu_24:it is good

mixi_illustrati:Ecerything went very smoothly Thank you Eitsu!

katemoloney:Mixi does lovely drawings. I used him earlier this year and had a great experience. This time the drawings were lovely, however Mixi didn't understand some of my instructions and some of the changes I request multiple times weren't actioned. Other than that, it was a good experience.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий