среда, 31 октября 2018 г.

I will draw botanical illustration of flowers and plants

I will draw botanical illustration of flowers and plants












About:

Hello, thanks for stopping by!

I provide hand drawn illustrations with a big passion around the botanical and floral themes.
For this gig I will illustrate a single flower or a plant with ink pen. There will be two to three flowers in case it naturally grows like that. You can purchase a set of illustrations with discounted price if you contact me before placing an order.

Basic gig is for 1 simple illustration, you will get:
  • PNG format with Transparent background
  • Hi-resolution, ready to print PDF, in case you need it to be printed in size of your choice (not bigger then A4)

Please purchase a Commercial Use if you're going to sell the product with my illustration or use it for any business purpose, like advertising, etc.

Feel free to contact me for any questions! 
and thanks for watching!

Reviews


therealthudo:Exceptional!

acuans:Anna is incredibly talented and patient. Her attention to feedback allowed for quick revisions as needed and her care with delivery is unparalleled. I absolutely recommend her work!

leannelk:my sketch was absolutely beautiful, exactly what I wanted :)

bmamade:Quick response. Delivered as per requirements and happy to do revision. Understands the vision.

corneliazaiss:Anna is very responsive and was able to create exactly what I wanted. She was very willing to work with me and make changes as needed. I look forward to working with her again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий