среда, 31 октября 2018 г.

I will do hand lettering and typography design with in 6 hrs

I will do hand lettering and typography design with in 6 hrs












About:

I'll create an Amazing, Creative & Unique Handmade Custom Typographical art or Company LOGO.

ALL THE EXAMPLES ARE HANDWRITTEN.
100% ORIGINAL.

What you will get for $5
  • Best package for simple style design: 1-2 Words
  • High Quality
  • Black & White
  • 1000 x 1000px 
  • 300dpi JPEG and PNG Only
 
What you will get for $30
  • 3 Words Best Package for standard lettering.
  • JPEG/PNG/PDF and Source File
  • Black & White
  • High Quality
  • 300dpi

What you will get for $50
  1. Up to 5 Words
  2. Professional Typography work.
  3. Unlimited revisions!!
  4. Colored
  5. High Quality
  6. 300dpi

Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or want more detailed information about what I offer.

Cheers.

Reviews


hairitis:Really Awesome experience! Nailed it the first time, excellent product, very happy!

superkij:This buyer is very nice. Clear instructions, help me to produce the best designs. Hope you love my work. Thank you so much!

tomswoope:Great Job!

superkij:The buyer give me instructions so clearly, then i can produce the best results. Thank you so much! :)

dylanstipe:Awesome work thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий