пятница, 26 октября 2018 г.

I will draw you, or character to anime manga

I will draw you, or character to anime manga












About:

HI ! i will draw you or your character to anime manga style. 

I can turn your photo to anime manga style or you want to request a fan art of your favourite character, also can do another style by your request.

What will you get: 
You will get a high resolution image of A4 300dpi png format file.
 

Reviews


ryanhunter369:I bought from a few different artists. Communication with this one was always the fastest. I'll be hiring this one a few more times.

wahidhn:thank you very much :)

marcex:this guy got some skills. He got all my specifications right

wahidhn:thank you very much for the order :)

guinnessbuddha:Super kind, talented and attentive artist! Highly approve :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий