пятница, 26 октября 2018 г.

I will do graphic design and illustration

I will do graphic design and illustration












About:

PLEASE READ:
Please make sure you already sure and know what you want, otherwise please discuss it first with me.
I basically do all kinds of graphic design. And very good at it. Due to swarm of thirsty buyers, I often get overwhelmed. That's why I would love to talk about the project first and give you a free consultation before sending a custom offer.

SERVICE COVERS

1. Logo Design

2. Branding

3. Website Wordpress Custom

4. Social Media Content

5. Illustration

6. Eflyer -  Brochure

7. Lowcost Animation (flash based)

Let's make awesome design and illustration together!

Reviews


am1nul1:excellent posters and turnaround time

am1nul1:Incredible artwork and drawings. Thank you for your patience and perserverance with the tweaks and improvements. Really pleased and will be ordering again very soon.

mraad:amazing project as always.

rhiannon167:Super quick and exactly what I asked for. Very happy!

mraad:cool simple project.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий