пятница, 26 октября 2018 г.

I will draw illustrations in japanese anime and manga style

I will draw illustrations in japanese anime and manga style












About:

Welcome to my Gig!

====MANDATORY, PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE ORDERING====

Before ordering, please message me first for the details of your order. Providing reference beforehand would be helpful!
Also please read the FAQ as well, if the information you need isn't in FAQ feel free to message me :)

As I do your order, I will send the picture step by step to make sure you are satisfied with the result.

Custom order is welcome!

Reviews


yvngsadt:Great as always

fleruna:Thank you for your review :)

tony4live:very receptive to changes or requests

fleruna:Thank you for the review :)

yvngsadt:Great as always


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий