четверг, 25 октября 2018 г.

I will create custom vector and digital arts

I will create custom vector and digital arts












About:

*** Above are the 3 packages for quick orders. If you have custom requests, please feel free to send me a message:

  • Lower prices for requests with less requirements are available.
  • Special prices for requests with special requirements are available.

*** 
Please contact me for a FREE sample in black and white.

ALIOSA CAN CREATE ANY VECTOR AND DIGITAL ART !!!

Hi everyone!

I like to capture unique features of human/animals/objects to create unique vector and digital arts. The illustrations will be elaborate and beautiful.

Your satisfaction is my 1st priority. I guarantee:

  • Very quick responses.
  • Open and friendly discussions.
  • FREE sample before ordering.
  • On time delivery.
  • Very beautiful illustrations.

Thank you.

Reviews


spaceace101:I'm extremely satisfied working with Aliosa. Aliosa has drawn a lot of images for me, to a high quality, and she's always happy to accommodate any alterations I may wish to have made. I'd highly recommend Aliosa's work.

umbrella7465:Aliosa was great. She was able to make the images look just like I had hoped for after showing her a couple samples I liked. She was timely and a great communicator. Definitely will be working with her again in the future! Thanks!

briany0202:Very easy to work with

aliosa:Thank you, Brian!

amandaponce157:I bought this gig to help illustrate my book. Aliosa was so helpful, understanding, and extremely patient! I recommend for any professional work. Thank you Aliosa! Working with you was such a pleasure!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий