четверг, 25 октября 2018 г.

I will draw any pokemon or anything else with my beautiful style

I will draw any pokemon or anything else with my beautiful style












About:

I can draw this amazing pokemon art, and you can use them as background wallpapers or even to make a T-shirt!!! I love this game and know a lot about it, so I'll be able to understand what you want. I can also make other things; anything you have in mind is possible. Please contact me before ordering so I can give you the appropriate price for it.

Reviews


blacksabbath424:Amazing work! Pleasure doing business with you :D A++++++

cdzarraga:Outstanding Experience!

exiums:Did an excellent job, will definitely hit them up again for future work!

cdzarraga:Outstanding Experience!

jptragura:great job... hope to work with you again soon


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий