четверг, 25 октября 2018 г.

I will draw a detail line art of your product

I will draw a detail line art of your product












About:

I will professionally draw your product into beautiful line art.
This illustration will do great on the instruction manual, flyer, banner ad, line art drownings etc.
You will receive high-quality JPEG and PNG (300 dpi resolution).

I put a lot of effort to deliver the highest quality product.
You will have an unlimited revision, satisfaction guaranteed!


Feel free to contact me anytime should you have any inquiry.
Thank you.

Reviews


limmgroup:Great as usual. Thanks.

vectorartdesign:It's a great pleasure to work with you. Thank you.

limmgroup:She treats each project with care and attention. She is very professional and her drawings are great! Highly recommended.

vectorartdesign:Thank you so much!!! Looking forward to working with you.

limmgroup:Highly recommended!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий