пятница, 26 октября 2018 г.

I will be happy to help =D + See More

I will be happy to help =D + See More












About:

Please read my gig's description and packages carefully. Feel free to contact me before placing your order to discuss your project and answer any questions that you might have =)

_

My name is Tania and I'm a Designer and Illustrator. I have over 10 years of experience working as a freelancer with brands like Nylon Magazine, 
Topdeck Travel, Matador Network, and Aruba Tourism just to mention a few.

  • I pride myself on having excellent customer service with each client, delivering high quality work and being efficient.

  • I design high quality, timeless, and intricate designs using techniques that range from vector, flat, and line designs up to digital illustration and mixed media techniques.

  • I can work on different kinds of patterns including: Tech, Branding, Stationery, Home fashion, Textile design, Packaging, and Apparel.


If for any reason my packages don't fit your needs please feel free to contact me via private message so we can discuss and work on a special quote/offer for you.

Reviews


arbenin:Great experience! Will order more!

taniavalencia:Thanks so much for your positive review! It was great working together :)

alicewilliam400:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

lisatauber:Am really loving the illustrations she delivered! I gave a very open-ended brief with the hope that she'd be creative and she did not disappoint! Would definitely use again.

taniavalencia:Thanks so much dear it was a great pleasure working together! you are a great client, I'm wishing great the success =)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий