среда, 24 октября 2018 г.

I will draw any kind of illustrations

I will draw any kind of illustrations












About:

NOTE: Please message me first before ordering. Drawings are all hand drawn and edited digitally. I can provide rough sketches to give you an idea of what the character will look like. Design will be based on your description. 

Reviews


telescope:I cannot day enough good things about this experience or this seller. I am extremely picky and he went above and beyond any reasonable degree of responsibility he owed to the project to make certain it was exactly what I wanted and needed. My mind is blown and he’s got a repeat customer in me. 10 stars.

galilaweslywayn:Thanks for ordering! I was fun working with you. Hope we can so this again in the future! :)

regal1000:Timely, efficient, AWESOME communication and will definitely manifest your vision! Another 1 for the books!

galilaweslywayn:Thanks you for ordering again and it is always fun working on your stories. Looking forward to working again with you in the future. :)

anthonycp:Best seller I've ever worked with. Highly recommended!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий