пятница, 26 октября 2018 г.

I will draw realistic, freehand or vector illustration

I will draw realistic, freehand or vector illustration












About:

Kindly check with me about my work queue and availability before you place any order.

Hello there,

Why don't you hit me up in inbox for a quick chat over your next dream illustration project? I have huge experience in traditional and digital drawings. Check my gig video for a quick glimpse of my work style and inbox me if you want to see my works in higher resolution. If you cannot find a sample of the style you are looking for in my gig, you are entitled for a free (yes, like in free beer) demo.

Drawing style offered - ANYTHING

Line drawing - Digital and Pen-paper
Color drawing - Realistic, comical, caricature, children's book
Vector - Logo and any other vector drawing

Points to note -

1. Orders will be delivered ASAP depending on my queue.
2. Please check with me what I draw for 10$/40$/80$+. Like a realistic group portrait is different from simple color illustration.
3. I don't compromise with quality, 40$ work cannot be done in 10$. However, you can always discuss with me.
4. Please clarify requirements in details. I'm very quick to reply.
5. Timeline and pricing are subject to changes based on complexity.
6. Free demo may be arranged for high value prospective orders only.

Cheers

Reviews


heatherbr84:Seller is extremely talented!

colorzworks:Easy to work with

ianpaddy:The work was exactly what I requested a scaleable drawing of an African leopards head with a license to use. Many thanks

colorzworks:Outstanding Experience!

breakthru22:Very easy to work with


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий