пятница, 26 октября 2018 г.

I will make custom emotes for twitch

I will make custom emotes for twitch












About:

!!! PLEASE WRITE ME A MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING !!! 


I will create custom exclusive emotes, icons and emojis for you to use them on Twitch, Discord, BetterTV, FrankerFacez, etc. 
I prefer drawing people and animals but I also make text emotes. 

  • The work can be done from description only, but don't hesitate to send me any kind of visuals (selfies, pictures, sketches, etc) to make your idea clear. It will be really helpful for meeting your expectations!


What you get: 
  • 112 x 112 px PNG files
  • 56 x 56 px PNG files
  • 28 x 28 px  PNG files


The general service includes:
  • First I send you a rough sketch for revision. 
  • 1 change of the final emote (in case of mistakes made by me or small modifications).
  • Large changes from the approved sketch, once the emote is done, will result in an extra charge, so you will need to pay a revision.
  • 3 PNG Files in different sizes.


Reviews


toxxicaddiction:Aly listened to my concerns and was quick. Absolutely amazing to work with

thisisaly:Very uncomplicated and easy to work with! The instructions were clear and the communication great. :-)

angelayline:To improve my Twitch streams emote quality, I can't do art myself so this helps me to sparkle up my stream. I really like it alot and I will probably use more of Aly's services.

thisisaly:Thanks for your order and the trust! Everything was uncomplicated and fine

holographichobo:I LOVE IT. Aly is so freaking talented and I love her artwork and dedication so much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий