пятница, 26 октября 2018 г.

I will design and draw hand drawn cartoon characters or portraits

I will design and draw hand drawn cartoon characters or portraits












About:

Welcome to my new gig.

I will do hand drawn colored illustrations perfect for your storybooks, blogs, work and also for gifts.


For every order, you may get:
High quality drawings in A4 size in  .JPEG or .PNG file.
You may also add Text Phrases.

I will draw:
  • animals
  • characters ( original / pictures / description provided)
  • logo (work, shirt design, social media, personal)

*there's an extra $5 per additional character


Inquiries? Feel free to message me.

I'LL BE HAPPY TO DRAW FOR YOU.

Reviews


andreatedwards:Excellent work! I am so delighted, because I thought I was asking for the impossible, but he delivered something I was thrilled with first time. Thank you x

jimmybaljinder:Very Outstanding design and delivery in time

zombear:Thank you! Excellent customer.

organic805:Awesome design. Will use you again!

zombear:Thank you! Great customer.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий