суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will do illustrations,comics,storyboard and conceptart

I will do illustrations,comics,storyboard and conceptart












About:

Please check my portfolio here:  https://flic.kr/ps/2YL5KG

Reviews


koolkattoronto:Very easy to work with and takes direction very well and is open to changes and suggestions.

koolkattoronto:The artist is exceptionally talented and phenomenal to work with. Follows direction well.

conceptart09:thank you so much...

clynnig:I needed a very unique illustration for a series on my blog and found this amazing seller who was so gracious to take on my project. I am thrilled with the outcome and the final artwork! I am so impressed with the quality and effort put into making the illustration true to what was needed. The skill and talent of this seller is remarkable!!!

conceptart09:very easy to work with Carrie.. great experience .. thanks lot :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий