воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

I will design 1 character, 4 walk cycles, 4 action cycles.

I will design 1 character, 4 walk cycles, 4 action cycles.












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME TO KNOW IF I AM AVAILABLE TO ACCEPT THE ORDER.

Hi!

It's good that you go through my profile
Here are different packages that may interest you.

I do from avatar figures, action characters, sprites, backgrounds and more. Everything is pixel art style, either 8 or 16 Bit.



Remember to write me before making the order. :)

Reviews


hjohenson:Fantastic! Excellent communication, product was delivered exactly when ordered, and it was all done wonderfully! 10/10, would order again! :D

esthersaggese:I loved working on this project with you, I hope it repeats!\r\n

moeregime:Awesome Job!!!

esthersaggese:good comunication :)

brendanrooney:Really happy with this result. Great job


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий