воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

I will serve you with up to 3 character, Full details work, background & unlimited reviions.

I will serve you with up to 3 character, Full details work, background & unlimited reviions.












About:

Do yourequirea special story for your child?
Or you need a series of stories composed for you to sell?

Welcome!My best gig aboutchildren book illustration amp; story book.

I am ANNAfrom Italy. I’m a graphic designer.Fiverroffer you to hire me Now No matter how much distance between us.

I will draw Beautiful illustration scene for you.

I make sure:
a) Creativity.
b) Full dedication.
c) High quality works.
d) Print-ready/web files.
f) Application of the work.
g) Concepttodeveloped.
h) Commitment with deadlines.
​i) Unlimited copyright or licensing.

I am available forcustom Offersalso.If you need illustrations any kind of rhymes, Children book, short stories, websites icon/ Illustration or otherpurposeideapleasedon't hesitate toMEET MEin my inbox.

IfYou like my gigYour friends might too, pleaseshare itwith your loved ones.

Reviews


d_sjohnson:Always have quick replies and fast turnaround

anni_scotti:Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm really glad I could help. Stay blessed.

theodorebut:Excellent experience! Love to work with this talent. Fast, clean and can easily get our ideas.

anni_scotti:I wish you all the success in the world. Thank you for being such a delight to work with and Thank you so much for still using my service :-)

fafner1:Fast and agile response.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий