воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

I will draw flat vector illustration

I will draw flat vector illustration












About:

I will create a stylish vector illustration based on your ideas.
  
The illustration can be
  • a character or a mascot
  • single or a set of icons
  • a full illustrated scene in a more realistic or cartoonish style
  • typographic poster or text illustration

Use of file: You can use vector or illustration for Logo, Banners, Website, Social Media Networks or any printing


You will get following files.


1-  .ai file which is source vector file
2- .eps file which is also vector file 
3- .pdf file which is also vector file 
4- .png file which is Transparent background at 300 DPI. (No BAckground)
5- .jpg file which is with white background at 300 DPI.
6-  Mock-up if required.

For large order, I'll create a custom order with great discount.

Contact me before ordering, so that we can discuss the details and I can create you a custom offer.
THANKS:)

Reviews


talentbees:5 Stars Artist

alina_zeb:Thanks, love to work for you again and again!

maliksmith328:Very fast

alina_zeb:Perfect Client. Outstanding Experience

robynmac:No, did not really understand what I wanted in the end and could not deliver the quality Wasted my money


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий