воскресенье, 23 сентября 2018 г.

I will create any freehand illustration

I will create any freehand illustration












About:

Overall 1000+ orders and reviews and still counting!

My works has been used for various purposes like book illustrations, music (album) cover arts, t-shirts, handdrawn logos, character designs, ads, tabletop games, cards, and many more! Practically i draw anything so please message me before ordering to discuss your order specification and requirements so you can expect the best results. Of course we can discuss the price too.

Illustrations will be done digitally and delivered in high resolution JPG, PNG, and PSD for source file. Other image size and file formats like AI, CDR, SVG, EPS, PDF, etc will be delivered upon request.

Price:
  • $5      Black and white simple illustration, 1 figure/object
  • $10    Black and white medium detailed illustration, 1 figure/object, no background
  • $15    Colored illustration, 1 figure/object, no background
  • $5      For additional black and white background
  • $10    For colored background

See extra for other extra services.

Timeline and pricing are subject to changes based on your exact description and requirements.

Reviews


funfor_run:Seller helped me achieve my goal. He knows the genre well. \n

rizkynugraha:Thank you so much! Great buyer!

proeinstein:Fast and Good Job

rizkynugraha:Thanak you so much! Great buyer!

estafo:Riz is incredibly gifted. He has a fantastic imagination, which allows him to turn your visions into reality. He's polite, prompt, and makes sure I'm always 100% satisfied with my orders. I appreciate the hard work he puts into his art and HIGHLY recommend his services! Sending more projects his way :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий