воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

I will create fashion illustration or sketch

I will create fashion illustration or sketch












About:

I will make a really good fashion illustration for you.

Do you have an idea about fashion but can't make a sketch about it? i'll help you.. :)

All you've got after ordering my gig is a hi-quality illustration/sketch
and ready for print

There are 3 types of style for coloring :
1. Watercolor
2. Digital sketch style
3. Digital clean style
(please message me before placing an order)

PS : The illustration result in my drawing style (you can see in the gallery)

Reviews


maxwelldemille:Thank you so much! Will order again!

redlittleberry:Thank you so much too (: A great pleasure to be working with you

stilljazallday:Very satisfied with the sellers work would work with her again

redlittleberry:Outstanding experience! Look forward to work with you again

mariealikens:She was completely professional and so helpful. This is my first experience with this app and I can say she is the reason I will use it again. I couldn't be happier with her work. I highly recommend her.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий