понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw cool backgrounds for all your needs

I will draw cool backgrounds for all your needs












About:

IMPORTANT: Send me a message before ordering, please.

I will make 2D cartoonish backgrounds for your animation, comic, webcomic, or game project. I can make detailed and cel-shaded or minimalist backgrounds.


That is how it works:

  1. You send me a message with picture references, explanations and details I need to start.
  2. Once the Gig is bought, I'll start drawing the sketching.
  3. When you're happy with the sketch/es, then, I'll finish and deliver the final product.

If you want more than one, let me know beforehand.

Reviews


tcbender:Thanks again! Great work.

dhherrera:Cooperative and friendly as always!

tcbender:Another wonderful experience! Great seller, highly recommended! Looking forward to the next one!

tcbender:Perfection! Above and beyond my expectations! Already planning the next job!

dhherrera:Really good buyer and person! Very cooperative, and the communication was satisfactory.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий