понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will create custom font based your handwrriting

I will create custom font based your handwrriting












About:

For only $5 I will turn your actual handwriting into a font that can be installed on your computer, and used in almost any software in computer or laptop like Microsoft Word, Photoshop, Paint, etc. and also for in website.

How it works:


  1. When you order the gig you will download AND print a form which you will "fill out with your handwriting" ( A to Z)
  2. Scan the form and send it back to me
  3. If don't have scanner and printer so write ( A to Z) on simple page and send photo of it. You may take a photo by mobile easily.
  4. I will create the font using your handwriting and deliver it to you in OpenType or TrueType format ready to install.

If Don't have scanner, Don't worry.
Select premium "Real Gold" and just take a photo of form with your mobile, and send it back.
 
This is great for signing documents on your computer, creating lovely "handwritten" notes, and so much more! The possibilities are truly endless!

Reviews


naomidenes:Highly recommended. Very easy to communicate with and the product was of high quality. Went above and beyond to achieve the final result. Very impressed.

inaamfirst:Outstanding Experience!

racerchick72:The font was exactly what I was expecting and a great deal!

inaamfirst:Outstanding Experience!

tbrain123:This seller is focused, communicative, and capable. He went over and above to provide the product that I required and was quick to ensure that I had everything I needed based on my application. I confidently and highly recommend this seller based on my experience with him. Really GREAT job all-around.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий