вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

Draw Your Pets Into Illustration Cartoon Portrait











About:

Hi ALL



CARTOON DRAWING SERVICES.



I can draw your pet to be unique and interesting cartoon portrait
  • The cost for one pet.

  • please send high resolution photos.
  • all package include colorful and high resolution.
  • You can request by adding accessories or replacing body parts, requesting at a different price,through a custom offer.
You can use the result for :
  • Smartphone or computer wallpaper.
  • Profile Picture or Avatar.
  • Printing product like Sticker,T-shirt,Mug,Phone Case or etc.
Note : 

  • The image will be cut automatically according to the order.
  • You can request a style by providing the sample style you want.
  • if there is more than 1 pet for 1 order,I can give a choice of time and price to adjust via the custom offer.
  • if possible,please give me instructions that are easy to understand, brief and clear. so that there are no repeated revisions.
important :

  • and make sure that the file you send does not violate the property of others.
  • For any question or any request please contact me.
  • Fast response during business hours.
  • please contact me first, if there is more than 1 pet, so that I can provide options with a custom offer.


happy good day :)


thank you.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sellers communication was excellent, and the product delivered... WOW! I'm already planning my next order!! Thank you so much for your beautiful work.

Seller's Response:

you're welcome 😊 thank you very much

Seller's Response:

This was a wonderful experience and the artist created a beautiful piece for me and my family. I would recommend her without any hesitation.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much 😊

Seller's Response:

Excellent work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий