вторник, 14 января 2020 г.

Fashion Cad Illustration Flats Technical Drawings











About:

I am confident and precise on drawing Fashion CADs (Illustrator Flats) on Adobe Illustrator. With over 10 years working in the Fashion Industry I can provide your accurate and professional CADs with a quick turn around.

 I have experience drawing all categories of fashion CADs, such as:

Outerwear                   Leisurewear                         Tops                 Trousers and Skirts   Footwear                              Denim and casual     Accessories and many more             

 For $5 I will draw:

1 x Front & Back design per a garment

 How it works:

After ordering my gig please send me a sketch or photograph of the design you want me to draw.  

I will then deliver the drawing within 3 days

 Please see my Gig Extras for Specs, ai files and colour or print



Please message me if you have any questions.



Reviews


:

10/10!!!!!!!!

:

Excellent service, great communication. Thanks

:

Great service! Great work & delivered on time. Will definitely work with her again

:

It was a ver simple project and I was happy with the outcome. I didn't pay for it to be expedited but expected it to come a couple days sooner due to it simplicity. But overall happy.

:

Great work, thank you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий