пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will draw a cute illustration

I will draw a cute illustration












About:

I will draw illustrations for your book in the style above (the fox).

All packages include a high-resolution illustration of a single character.  More characters can be added to a single illustration for $5 each.  

For $5 you will receive a rough black and white sketch of your illustration.

$20 - Your illustration in color.

$35 - Your illustration in color with a background.  

$10 - Extra detail.  Add more detail to your illustration.

$5 - Add another character to your illustration.

$20 - Layered Source File (PSD)

$5 - Commercial use.
.
This gig is for the watercolor style shown in my portfolio.  Check out my other gigs for different styles.

Contact me for bulk orders.

Do not place a bulk order with fast delivery.

Reviews


denisejefferson:Always an awesome experience. I am super happy with the final results. Thanks again.

fitalittlebit:everything. even when there is a mix up she is quick to remedy the situation. I plan to use her services forever.

tatilarenas:Everything is perfect

littlsllc:I received exactly what I requested in a very timely manor.

brandochristo:The finest quality work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий