суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

I will draw any person you want

I will draw any person you want












About:

I will draw any person you want. It can be realistic, anime, chibi, or cartoon. Let me know what style you prefer. I will draw OCs if you give me a detailed description of what they look like. If you want fan art, let me know who the characters are, what they are from, and what you want them to do. I will not draw furries but I can add animal characteristics to the people like cat ears, dog ears, and a tail. If you want a certain color theme please let me know.

Reviews


shialey:Kartina is talented! I love her drawing and I have a good communications with her . Will recommend to my friend . Thank you again.

ubiquity:wonderful!

trogmesner:Awesome!!!!

trogmesner:Another masterpiece

trogmesner:Loving the artwork!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий