суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

I will draw on the theme of sports and entertainment

I will draw on the theme of sports and entertainment












About:

You can order any illustration on the theme of entertainment, sport and recreation.

I can also create a logo for your company.

My works are used in the Internet publications, book covers, greeting and business cards, t-shirts, etc. Their use is unlimited.

All the details of illustrations have clear lines.

Quality guarantee.

If desired, you can send me a pencil sketch of your idea.

You can order a full colored illustration (JPG, AI, EPS, PNG). In the delivery will be placed all listed formats. And if you need PSD and PDF.

$5 for any illustration of a single figure without detailed parts and background.

The detailed illustration with additional figures and background could be included a commercial license. Describe your project in detail, and I will send you an offer.

Money Back Guarantee

Over the past 10 years, I drew about 4,000 illustrations. They found customers around the world. Sold more than 45,000 illustrations.

I'll be glad to see you among my clients!

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. THANKS!

Reviews


canismajoris:I love all your drawings! Wonderful again! THANK YOU!

teddy2007b:Thank you very much! I'm happy to draw for you again!

canismajoris:Fantastic drawings! THANK YOU!!!

teddy2007b:Thank you very much for your order! You give me a lot of inspiration!

canismajoris:Once again fantastic artwork! It’s always a pleasure to order from this very talented and professional seller! In fact 5 stars is not enough for the great quality she delivers! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий