пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will make awesome children book illustrations

I will make awesome children book illustrations












About:

YOU HAVE COME TO RIGHT SPOT! I have a total of 1200 orders combined here in fiverr with 99% rating ( please check my fiverr profile ). I have been selling here in fiverr since 2013. Through the years, my varying styles of illustrations have made their way to authors’ creations and are now in amazon,Barnes and Noble,Koboweb, ebooks, bookstores, elementary schools and children’s libraries in the US and Europe. I love my job, and I am very passionate with my work.I can give you:

  • serious digital painting (semi-realistic)

  • or neat black outline with vivid colors

  • or child-friendly / cartoony illustrations

Just SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST, before ordering.

Unless EXPRESSLY agreed by both parties, I can use the project with you as part of my portfolio named: great illustration for story and comic book

Please PM me first before making the order, so we can discuss price and discounts I can give you.

Great illustration for story and comic book? Vladicreative is here.




Reviews


tarjan9595:Excellently done. I will be using the seller again it and would recommend him to others on Fiverr.

dawnem:this was one of the best collaborations I have ever taken part in. thank you

vladicreative:Definitely, super super nice client! I really enjoyed illustrating her book. Thank you so much for the honor and privilege.

tarjan9595:Awesome work,I will be using this seller again and would recommend Vladimir to other buyers on Fiverr.

vladicreative:without a doubt, my best client ever. He is an amazing author, a respected entrepreneur and a business visionary. I have been doing his illustrations for over three years now. My salute to you, good sir.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий