пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will draw an art nouveau poster with your character

I will draw an art nouveau poster with your character












About:

IMPORTANT: I DON'T do any kind of movie or theatre posters, I DON'T do logos. I'm not a graphic designer, so all I can do for you is an illustration. I am NOT a portrait artist, so I won't draw you or your friend or your loved one 100% the same as on the photo. I don't work with AI or any kind of vector graphics. Still, my linearts are perfectly clear and I do work with high resolution files.

Q: What is soft shading?
A:
Soft shading is more nouveau-ish, it includes very light ambient occlusion or watercolor effect.  Also, please, remember, that basic package includes only flats+textures or, maximum, some face AO-detailing.

Reviews


hdantes01:Queenmercedes is amazingly talented! Highly recommended!

queenmercedes:Thank you very much for your kind words! It was my pleasure.

tromanski:Amazing experience!

queenmercedes:Thank you very much for your order! It was my pleasure.

erinramos:This ended up even more beautiful than what I had in my head. It's gorgeous and I could not be more pleased with the final outcome!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий