пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will create up to 15 figure of professional and beautiful looking diagram

I will create up to 15 figure of professional and beautiful looking diagram












About:

I will create your rough sketch diagram into beautiful piece of diagram illustration, I can do modern flat style, infographic style or any other style as requested.
You can use it for presentation, website, social media post, infographics or anything else.
I will provide you fast result in high resolution jpg.

please provide me rough sketch or any details to start this work

Reviews


cmosteiro:great high quality diagram! Thank you!!

miniaria2016:very quick task. thank you

natalieleroy:Thank you! very helpful in a pinch!

miniaria2016:Outstanding Experience!

linkedunion:yes great


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий