вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will help you with your design needs, from Business cards to letterheads to posters.

I will help you with your design needs, from Business cards to letterheads to posters.












About:

I have been a graphic designer for 6 years but I have been into art my whole life as long as I can remember.  I strive for every design I do to be the best design, I am a hard worker and very friendly. I hope I get to know many more clients on Fiverr, and help them with what I can offer.  I am always willing to learn on the go.  For any of the gigs, it is always helpful to get a sketch of what you need or any reference pictures.

Reviews


meyhar:extremely heloful on every aspect of the work to be done

theo86:Would work with again, great client!

pandaofpeace:He was awesome, very helpful, and very fast. Made amazing revisions when asked 10/10

theo86:Great to work with, would work with again!

noahjeremy:great graphic designer


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий