вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw adorable childrens book animals

I will draw adorable childrens book animals












About:

DESCRIPTION 

I will draw an adorable illustration of any animal using my unique drawing style.The drawing will consist of any animal of your choice. I will also accept pictures of your pets. If you would like additional animals see the details below. 

I am a current college student majoring in Graphic Design. I have a lot of experience with all of Adobe's products and can help you with editing or layout services as well. I've had hundreds of happy clients and I would love to make you another. 

PRICE 

    1. For one $5 gig you will receive a SKETCH.
    2. For $15 you will receive a finished drawing of ONE character.
    3. For an additional $5 you will receive a SIMPLE background.
          (simple background will include one color or a few items)
    4. For an extra $15 you will receive a DETAILED background.
    5. Any additional animals will be $10. 

Message me before you decide to make a large order. 

If you are requesting illustrations for your children's book, send me a message before ordering anything too. 

Reviews


dccrouch80:Great!! I love the work! Thanks!

gingersnapples:Thanks for the positive feedback!

vovatereschenko:Everything is great, as always.

macj2015:Very easy to work with. Timely communication. Would highly recommend.

gingersnapples:Great to work with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий