понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will draw original vector images for you

I will draw original vector images for you












About:

Vibrant, simple, clean, awesome and scalable to any size vector images for your e-Book, blog, booklet or any other imaginable purposes.
Unlimited revisions, friendly attitude. Only 100% original artworks, create by me (and they are first of all handdrawn, besides)

I adore picturing complicated concepts and I have a degree in Social Psychology, so don't be worried to scary me with the descriptions!

Reviews


cass11619:Another great experience

enerve:Great job!

qiaodeng:OMG. Perfect as always! Really love it!!!

willowann:Very positive experience. Patient and easy to work with. Thrilled with result. \n

qiaodeng:Really love it! Tanja is a talent and super easy to communicate. She's willing to revise her work according to our feedback to better fit our needs.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий