воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

Create Unique Illustration With Vintage Style Or Badge Design











About:

Hello, i'm sajaklamo, i'm illustrator & A vintage Inspired logo who experienced in drawing digitally in vintage style like cartoon, surf, motorcycle, skateboard, anything on dailylife. I using many softwere related to Graphic Design and support to create high quality drawings like Procreate, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator.



I once make a artwork for

- Capace Clothing

- California Dreaming

- Wunderlandwar

- Sailor Diggent Finest

- Surf Locos

- Less Than Jake

- Vermont Hemp Co

- Breakers Surf Co

- STA Barbara

- Isola Paradiso

- Waialua Surf Shop

- Personal Project

- Etc.



Use My idea or your idea is feel free. The point is I will present an extraordinary illustration for you and you give me appreciate.

#Respect

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really wished I was able to receive the final illustration I truly wanted. I really like this person’s work, but he is sick and unable to finish my revisions. Overall great communication and I’m sure it would be different if he wasn’t sick, but I wish I was able to get a final product from him! Thanks for your efforts though.

:

Quick and easy and great work exactly what I was looking for!!

:

Thanks 🙏🏻

:

I really love his work and will be back for more. Highly recommended. A+

:

This is my 2nd order from Sajaklamo and it won't be my last. He delivered on all aspects of the design. Great gig!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий