воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

Make Wedding Invitation With Bride And Groom Or Couple Illustration











About:

In this wedding/party invitation gig, I will design, layout, and illustrate your wedding theme/party invitation in watercolor or digital illustration style.



DIGITAL ILLUSTRATION STYLE

$25 - 1a: bride & groom illustrations, half body

$30 - 1b: bride & groom illustrations, whole body



WATERCOLOR ILLUSTRATION STYLE

$30 - 2a: bride & groom illustrations, half body

$35 - 2a: bride & groom illustrations, whole body



CARD DESIGN

You can send or brief me about your customized theme ideas (ex: rustic, retro, vintage, fantasy, etc), photo references, and card inspirations. You can also send me a mock-up guidelines per card.



- What I'll Be Needing -

- card size

- finalised wordings per card

- wedding/party and color theme



- What I'll Be Needing -

- reference of bride and groom

- reference of attire





OTHER INVITATIONS

Birthday  •  Lunch/Dinner  •  16th and 18th Debut  •  Family Reunion • Announcement/Anniversary  •  Baby/Bridal Shower •  Company Party •  Christmas/Holiday  •  Graduation  •  Welcome Party •  Home Blessing •  Card Collection

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful work as always!

Seller's Response:

Thank you soooooooooo much Kim! :) Always HAPPY working with your Sole cards collection! <3 <3

Seller's Response:

I'm always satisfied with my final product. Workmanship, quality and patience are wonderful.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much Kim and to your generous tip! I really appreciate it so much :)

Seller's Response:

Zela is amazing!! - I just loved working with her. I am very very happy with my order, thank you!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий