воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

Design Cute Illustration For Your Tee Shirt











About:

Hi, there!



I am Bee, I have been doing this artwork for years, and I am special in this field.



NO FAKE SAMPLE

TRY BEFORE BUYING!

Send your request and I will draw a FREE SKETCH for you!


  • What You Get
You will get High-Quality T-Shirt Design



  •  What For

Previous buyer uses my work for Kids to Adult T-shirt. as a souvenir, personal use, or merchandise



  • What I Need
When you order you need to specify pose and action. Also, Image and Photo reference will very helpful.



  • Rules

If you need me to work in a sketch first please tell me after you order.

I may use all commission works to build my portfolio with a watermark.
no NSFW request please.



Thank you for visiting this gig page,

Reviews


:

it's getting better and better Thank you

:

Truly awesome. Understood exactly what I needed and was more than happy to create a sketch before purchasing. Will definitely be working with Bee again.

:

Always thoughtful in her projects, another great gig, thanks again Bee!

:

Love it, love it, love it! The seller fulfilled my expectations and followed all of my requests, I couldn't be more please. Great job! Will be back soon!

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий