понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will draw 3 fashion illustrations with extras

I will draw 3 fashion illustrations with extras












About:

Hey!

Do you have an idea or do you need an original illustration? 
I can draw for you a fashion illustration (portrait / full body) sketch digitally, B/W and color. I want to do creative works for you but in my own style (you can check my works on my website).
If you want some extra stuffs, I will do a fashion portrait (illustration) of somebody's face or photo.  

Before placing order, send me a message and we will discuss the details.

Reviews


mariobarton:Renata is very talented and works very quickly. High quality.

ronoab:Thank you dear Mario!

mariobarton:Renata was very easy to work with, very fast and high quality.

ronoab:Thank you so much Mario!

cparjones:I love the vibe of her drawings. She was great to work with. Revisions were made pronto!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий