понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will do vector graphic design and logo design

I will do vector graphic design and logo design












About:

work To Vector Graphic Design And Logo Design on Adobe Illustrator CS5-CS6.
I'll Do 300 dpi Print ready Adobe Illustrator Vector Files.
PowerPoint to Illustrator Vector File.

Also,

  • Text Logo
  • Classic Logo
  • Badge Logo
  • Mascot
  • Vintage Logo
  • Business Card
  • Brochure / Leaflet
  • Any Line Art Design
  • Icon, Book Cover
  • Transparent Vector Design


OR ETC or whatever needed to do. Any More Design that you chose. Without any unnecessary delay I can do all these work. Specially I work on any Graphic Design on Adobe Illustrator.

Reviews


hennymoe:Excellent fast service. very nice to work with

nazmul_bd_gd:Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to working with you!

dungngo:Very fast respond.

nazmul_bd_gd:Thank you so much for your nice complaints!

yogigoyal:great as always!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий