понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will draw children book illustration

I will draw children book illustration












About:

check our online portfolio here https://balarupastudio.tumblr.com/

Please ask my availability before you place an order!!
if you have more than 1 page please message me first don't directly click order button


welcome to this exclusive gig
if you are seeking for someone who can illustrate your idea, i am your answer 

i will create illustration based on your description
this gig contains different service depend what you really needed
delivered up to 11.5x 8 inches 300dpi

  • BASIC (recomended for children coloring book)
  • STANDARD (recomended for self publishing Children's illustration book)
  • PREMIUM (recomended for publisher who need high quality children illustration)



just select package you need 
or you may create custom order 
to customize your order with the feature you need or my  special offers :)

If you have any question feel free to contact me ;)
cheers,

Reviews


nishma123:fantastic!

gonmuki:Thank you :D!!!!

twilliams560:Gonmuki was knowledgeable, patient with my requests, communicated very well and kept me informed of any variations in time that I may experience ahead of time, made suggestions in areas I was not familiar with and operated in a timely fashion.

gonmuki:Thank You Williams !!\r\nWilliams is a good writer, we make the illustrations based on his instructions,\r\nclearly and responsive with any updates \r\nIt was pleasure to work with him!!\r\nThank you :)

jshnrth123:Excellent work as always. You’re awesome Gonmuki!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий