понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will create text art that resembles something

I will create text art that resembles something












About:

"A picture is worth a thousand words" they say.
But I think why not include the words in the picture?

Here I am, providing a service to create a unique art for you. 
I will create a new shape text picture just for $5!

It can be used for:
- T-shirt picture
- PC or smartphone wallpaper
- Social media cover page
- Sticker
- A message for your friends
- Anything, you name it.

What you need to do:
- Give me object shape (example: apple, shoes)
- Your text (it can be quotes, your own words, message, anything) Please limit your words up to 15 words.
- Tell me the size of image (example: square 1000x1000 px)

What will you get:
- A beautiful HD picture of object containing your text.

And guess what? You can also ask me to embed your company logo or even your name!
So what are you waiting for? Just press the order button :)

Reviews


inhiseyes1:It was a pleasure. My order was exactly what I asked for.

jack0falltrades:Thank you so much :)

timothybrock:thanks for great work

jack0falltrades:You're welcome :)

scottsymejr:Great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий