понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will be providing a service of that kind for now :D...but I hope to expand on my existing skills and develop new ones in the future. + See More

I will be providing a service of that kind for now :D...but I hope to expand on my existing skills and develop new ones in the future. + See More












About:

   Create a black and white sketch art in Vector (Ai.) format from a picture you provide to me.      
   
- Unique style with minimal photo manipulation. All elements are drawn over the picture in a different Layer giving it a unique look
    - You can use it for any purpose you imagine!

Before you order the Gig, please text me in inbox first... I prefer to do a small demo of the picture so you are aware of the end product from the start!
Thank you in advance!


What you will get:
1. High quality illustration in AI. format
 2. Any other format I can provide.(PNG,JPEG,TIFF,PDF,...)
 3. Source file
 4. Commercial use
 5. Full cooperation and communication if needed during the work!

Looking forward to cooperate with you and make illustrations that you will Love!

Reviews


zeedesigner99:Great Experience....very good communication.

vukzugic:Just simply a awesome buyer... Great in all working aspects, true 5 star buyer!

zeedesigner99:Fantastic.....! Great service as usual. I am going to use only you.

vukzugic:Best buyer! Understandable and easy to work with... will work with him any time!

zeedesigner99:Great work as usual... Thank's again Vuk.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий