понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will draw the app icon and game icon

I will draw the app icon and game icon












About:

OHAYO!!

PLEASE WAIT FOR MY APPROVAL IF YOU WANT TO ORDER
(read this note carefully before you order, Thank you)




If you need help to design icon mobile game, you're in the right place. 

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST TO DISCUSS THE IDEAS BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. I will need a more detailed description from you and I ask several questions before committing to ensure I will produce something you are happy with. Your satisfaction is very important to me! 

Step by step to order:
1. Contact me via chat
2. Wait for my reply
3. Describe clearly what you want from me
4. Make a deal
5. Buy my gig

Thanks & Best Regards
Freelance Illustrator,
Eryono

Reviews


chrjac:This was a big gig with 19 icons. Specifications from my side were quite difficult/unclear and with a wide diversity. The seller added extreme value to our project by delivering innovative and high-quality material, way past my expectations. Another great experience with the seller.

eryonoeryk:Very kind people\r\ngreat experience with the aweosme seller\r\nthank you friend,

iuriiz:Great quality. Highly recommend.

eryonoeryk:awesome

agdesigner:Thank you so much


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий