понедельник, 14 мая 2018 г.

I will create impressive illustrations as required

I will create impressive illustrations as required












About:

I'm a professional graphic designer.
I've finished a course on Illustrator.

You can design anything you want for printing

or

I'll be your adobe illustrator assistant.

I can help you in,

  • Tracing or Vectorize, Convert Anything to Vector 

  • Editing (including PDF), Redo, corrections, fixing, etc

  • Converting to Photoshop (psd)
  • Designing Logo, Business card, Greeting card, Building Plan, Banner, and many more


All of them start from $10 or depend on complexity request.

For complex design, please contact me with your details before placing order.
If given packages are not suitable, please request for CUSTOM OFFER.

I'll be using Adobe Illustrator (.ai) and photoshop (.psd) for designing. 


Note: I work on any sorts of spiritual art and I draw portraits.

Reviews


bassowl:Abby did a great job first go! Thanks Abby!

alawshe:Excellent work as usual!

japike:The communication was great and the work was also very good!

obadiyah:It was a delight

alawshe:Excellent Work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий